Amenities : How do I add/edit my amenities?
Amenities allow your website visitors to search for properties with facilities that they require for their stay e.g. pet friendly, wheelchair access or hot tub so that they can find their perfect property.
We only recommend using this functionality for non-API users if you have a large number properties. If you have a small number of properties it is better to highlight their features by organising them on your website by their particular features or facilities.
Amenities are also used as part of the full-content integration with some third-party channels such as Airbnb.
1. Go to Properties > Amenities > Add/edit amenity categories to add your category names.
Location and Facilities are the most common categories that amenities fall under. This will then allow you to allocate your main amenities to the relevant category, e.g. Hot tub would be within the Facilities category.
2. When you have added your categories, you then add Amenities to each one. Go to Properties > Amenities > Add/edit amenities.
3. Enter a name for your amenity.
4. Assign the amenity to its relevant Category from the drop down menu.
5. When you have set all your parameters, click “Add new”.
6. Repeat the steps above for all the amenities you want to add.
For API users: You can edit the amenity on your website by adding an image or icon for the amenity. There is also content within this page that your web developer can complete. It is possible to use amenities to pull through property facility options on to the property pages of your website.
1. Go to Properties > Edit > select property > Amenities > Go.
2. Untick the amenities that may no longer apply and tick any new ones. Once adjusted click Save.
Once you have added your amenities you can easily apply them to multiple properties in one go to save time.
1. Go to Properties > Amenities > Amenities summary.
2. Select amenity category and click Filter.
3. Under your amenity header e.g. "Pet friendly" click in the blank space and tick Enabled and Save.
4. Once your first property is set you can click the header label to copy this setting to all other properties. For example, if all properties are pet friendly, click on the heading "Pet friendly", click OK and all properties will be updated.
5. If you need to pick specific properties only, you will need to repeat step 3 for each relevant property.