Amenities : How do I add/edit my amenities?
Amenities allow your website visitors to search for properties with facilities that they require for their stay e.g. pet friendly, wheelchair access or hot tub so that they can find their perfect property.
We only recommend using this functionality if you have at least 8 properties. Amenities is available to OWNER and AGENCY users.
1. Go to Properties > Amenities > Add/edit amenity categories to add your category names.
Location and Facilities are the most common categories that amenities fall under. This will then allow you to allocate your main amenities to the relevant category, e.g. Hot tub would be within the Facilities category.
2. When you have added your categories, you then add Amenities to each one. Go to Properties > Amenities > Add/edit amenities.
3. Enter a name for your amenity.
4. Assign the amenity to its relevant Category from the drop down menu.
5. When you have set all your parameters, click “Add new”.
6. Repeat the steps above for all the amenities you want to add.
For API users: You can edit the amenity on your website by adding an image or icon for the amenity. There is also content within this page that your web developer can complete. It is possible to use amenities to pull through property facility options on to the property pages of your website.
1. Go to Properties > Edit > select property > Amenities > Go.
2. Untick the amenities that may no longer apply and tick any new ones. Once adjusted click Save.