Custom fields : How can I set-up and view property reminders?
You can set up reminders (e.g. gas safety certificate renewals, key access code changes etc.) for your properties in SuperControl.
1. Go to Properties > Custom fields.
2. Enter a name for your reminder in the text box. Select the field type as “Date” and click Add new.
3. Then go to Properties > Edit > select the property > Custom fields > Go.
4. Enter the date for your reminder and tick “Alert reminder”. Then click Save.
5. When the chosen date arrives, the reminder will show on your login screen like this:
6. To stop this alert showing in future click on the property name within the alert, then un-tick Alert reminder and click Save.
How do I view my property reminders/alerts?
You can run a report to view all reminders set to each property.
1. Go to Properties > Property alerts.
2. Enter your date range for your report. You can filter by specific property or all.
3. Click Filter.
4. To export to a PDF or CSV click on either of the icons shown below:
Send the report to your owners (Agency only)
5. Click "Email alerts to owners".
6. Specify your date range and click Filter.
7. To include an email template as a covering note select a template from the Email text drop down. To add an email template click here.
The "Admin email" is the main email address entered within Admin > General details.
"BCC all to admin" means your email address will receive a copy of all emails sent to each owner.
8. When you're ready click "Send".