Regions : How do I add property regions?
It's possible to section your properties into regions. It might be useful to categorise your properties by region if, for example, you have many properties geographically spread. You can set up your website so that guests can search by region.
1. Go to Properties> Regions
2. Type the region name into the field provided, select the country and select which site to show on (if you want to use this feature on your website).
3. Click "Add top region".
4. To add a sub-region, click "Insert" and add in the name then click Save.
1. Go to Properties > Edit > Settings, and scroll down to Region. Select the region against the property, then Save.
1. Allocating a region to your property will allow admin users to search by a region using the Availability search (Bookings > Availability Search).
You can also search by country using the Grid view (Bookings > Grid View), advanced options.
If you have this set up, users will be able to search by region on your website as well.