How do I reply to or request removal of an UpFront review?
Replying to an UpFront Review
1. To reply to a review a guest has submitted, to clarify a detail or simply to thank them, go to If you go to Integrations > UpFront Review > Reviews > Property Name > click View on the right hand side.
2. This gives you a list of all reviews for the property > click on the reference on the left hand side of the review number.
3. In the individual review, click 'Add Reply'. Write your reply and Save. The reply will now appear below the original review on the UpFront Reviews widget and website.
Requesting the removal of an UpFront review
To remove a review it must fall into one of these categories:
- Defamation / Slander / Libel
- Obscenity / Pornography / Profanity
- Abusive / Inflammatory / Threatening / Degrading
- Inaccurate / Dishonest / Untruthful
- Infringes Copyright / Trademark / Other Intellectual Property.
A review takes 48 hours to go live. During this time you can request the review is removed. If you have a valid reason it will never be posted.
To request to remove a review, do the following:
1. Go to Integrations > UpFront Reviews > Reviews.
2. Scroll down to the review and click "View".
3. Click on the review "Ref" to access the review.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see "Request Review Removal".
5. Select the reason for the removal of the review, provide further details in the space provided, then press "Submit Request".
6. You will receive a response to your request from the Client Care team by email.