FreeAgent: How do I export to my accounts software?
1. Go to Integrations > FreeAgent Export.
2. This page allows you to download your bank transactions in three formats (which can be imported in FreeAgent) CSV, OFX and QIF format. The OFX and QIF are standard banking formats which FreeAgent uses.
3. First you enter your Bank ID, Account ID and Account Type (usually ‘Checking’) *. You can obtain these details from your FreeAgent account.
4. Select the date range and click Filter. Then click one of the three export buttons at the bottom of the table.
5. You can then upload the downloaded file straight into your FreeAgent account.