Edit > Web details
The Web Details section is used to store property-specific information. This information is used for API and channel integrations, and can also be pulled through to email templates using Tags
1. Go to Properties > Edit > select property > Web details > Go.
If you have a property assigned to more than one website, you can create different descriptions by site. Just select the site at the top left. Add the descriptions then Save. Repeat for the other site(s).
2. From here you can amend your short description and main description. These are used for some channel integrations, but can also be pulled through to email templates using Tags.
In AGENCY accounts, you have fields for Location information, Changeover day notes and Second description for API use.
When saving, you can also select to automatically update the descriptions on certain full-content integrations, such as those with Airbnb and HomeAway/VRBO.
The Web Details section also contains other sections:
- Custom Fields- used to store property-specific information.
- Booking Summary Text- This allows customisable text to be added to the page that guests are directed to straight after placing their booking via your website calendars.
- Channel specific pages for some third-party listings such as Airbnb and HomeAway.
Note- the tab Custom calendar text- is for OLD-STYLE calendars only. It is not needed for the newer style calendars.