How do I Create a new Airbnb listing for my SuperControl Property?
** Please note, setting up this integration enables Instant Booking on Airbnb **
This article provides instructions for creating a new Airbnb listing using property information in SuperControl. For linking a property in SuperControl with an existing Airbnb listing (a 'Rate & Availability only' connection), see this companion article.
If you are new to AIrbnb, and wish to add the information directly into SuperControl (listing details, photos etc.) to create a new listing on their platform, please do not start adding property information to Airbnb directly. This is unnecessary and may create confusion.
1. Go to Integrations > Channel manager > International > Airbnb.
Click "Connect with Airbnb".
2. Next to your chosen property click "Start".
3. Do not tick "Rates & Availability only". Ticking this will exclude any content information from SuperControl being sent, since this setting is only used when linking existing Airbnb listings to SuperControl.
4. Click on the property number on the left hand side and then you can fill in all the tabs with the information that is required. Anything with a red asterisk is essential and must be completed for the listing to be validated.
5. Once your Airbnb default settings have been copied you are moved to the "Validated" section. If there is any data missing in SuperControl a warning message will appear. Click "Fix" to enter all missing information.
Example of error messaging:
Photos- Airbnb requires a minimum of 7 photos in order to create a listing. If you try and delete photos in SuperControl (via Properties > Edit > Photos) that falls below 7, you will be warned this is not possible.
6. Once the information has been added click "Re-validate" - if all information has been added you can click "Create Listing".
7. You can then click create listing. If this is all correct, your listing is now being created on Airbnb. Please note this process can take a couple of minutes.
8. Once the property has been "Approved" click "Publish". You will then be prompted to log in to Airbnb.
9. Once logged in to your Airbnb portal you can set your listing live. Here the sync page allows you to merge listings. If you are creating a new listing please select skip merging
10. You will then be able to create a new listing by selecting your listing and selecting 'Create Listing'
11. Once done your listing will show as connected.
12. This short video illustrates the process within Airbnb.
For more information on how to make the most of your Airbnb listing watch this webinar.