How do I add an expense to an owner?
1. Go to Agency > Commission statement.
2. Click Statement against your chosen owner.
3. Under the heading “Record payment expense” select Expense on behalf of owner and enter the amount.
4. Enter values if you charge VAT or commission on the expense.
5. Enter a caption e.g. “Cleaning charge” and the date which should appear on the statement.
6. Click Save.
1. Navigate to your booking and click on Owner payments.
2. Enter a caption in the text field, enter a reference and enter the amount of the expense.
3. Select Expense on behalf of owner and click Save.
4. You will see the expense added as a new line. This will automatically be deducted from the overall amount due to the owner. Example below:
Refer to the paying owners training video to see adding expenses to bookings and statements.