How do I list my properties on Not in the Guidebooks?
Click here to see an introduction and find out more on Not in the Guidebooks.
This integration is a two way API connection.
From SuperControl we send:
- Rates; Including default extras, discounts & uplifts specifically for Not in the Guidebooks.
- Static content such as; Properties, photos, capacity, Room/Bed configurations & Amenities.
Not in the Guidebooks write their own bespoke specialist descriptions about your property on their site so they do not pull these from SuperControl.
1. To initiate a connection with Not in the Guidebooks first of all you need to send them an onboarding request.
To do this go to Integrations> Channel Manager> International> Not in the Guidebooks.
2. On the page you will see a short onboarding request form. Details are pulled in by default from Admin>General details. However you can edit the fields if necessary. Once you are happy with the information that will be sent click Sign up to Not in the Guidebooks.
This will trigger a request to the team at Not in the Guidebooks where they will review this and get in touch with you.
3. Next, to speed up the onboarding process, you should also tick to enable which properties you want to be listed with Not in the Guidebooks and click Save. This will release your property data in the API feed so when they pick up your request they can also view your property information and gather what they need to see if they can accept your listing for their website.
4. Now you simply need to wait to hear back from Not in the Guidebooks so they can discuss contractual terms and agreements with you.
They will be able to tell you when your properties have gone live on their website if accepted.