Simpleview integration (formerly Newmind)
New sites are being added regularly. Please contact your local DMO if you wish your site to be connected.
Currently connected websites:
- Cotswolds - www.cotswolds.com
- Discover Northern Ireland - discovernorthernireland.com
- Experience Bedfordshire - www.experiencebedfordshire.co.uk
- Make It York/Visit York - www.visityork.org
- The English Riviera - www.englishriviera.co.uk
- The New Forest - www.thenewforest.co.uk
- This Is Durham - www.thisisdurham.com
- Tourism For All - www.tourismforall.co.uk
- Visit Devon - www.visitdevon.co.uk
- Visit Dorset - www.visit-dorset.com
- Visit East Yorkshire - www.visiteastyorkshire.com
- Visit Isle of Man - www.visitisleofman.com
- Visit Isle of Wight - www.visitisleofwight.co.uk
- Visit Isles of Scilly - www.visitislesofscilly.com
- Visit Lake District - www.visitlakedistrict.com
- Visit Outer Hebrides - www.visitouterhebrides.co.uk
- Visit Sidmouth- www.visitdevon.co.uk/sidmouth
- Visit Staffordshire - www.enjoystaffordshire.com
Simpleview is a two way integration for availability and populates rates from SuperControl (weekly and short break rates).
1. Go to Integrations > Channel manager > UK wide > Simpleview.
2. Next to each property select the site you would like to list on (once you select it for the first property, click the "Website" header to populate all other properties to save time).
3. Tick "Enabled" against each relevant property. If a property does not have the Enable button, it will appear once you have a postcode, longitude and latitude assigned to that property).
4. Click Save. Simpleview will then complete their part of the process, and will inform your DMO that the record is ready. The DMO will then switch this on for your record on their website, and they should then notify you that it is live.