How do I set up the Visit Scotland integration with SuperControl?
1. Go to Integrations > Channel manager > Regional > Visit Scotland.
2. If you have separate listings on Visit Scotland you need to ensure each property has it's own VisitScotland ID. You will have a "MainID" added by default. Select this for your first property, then for each additional property click "Generate a new ID" so each property has a unique ID.
So for your next property it should have a new ID:
3. Enter a description for each property - or click "Import from property description if you already have this data stored in SuperControl (Properties > Edit > Web details > Go).
4. Click Save description.
5. Next login to your Visit Scotland Extranet https://provider.visitscotland.com
6. Click on your first property name > Actions > Edit Product (top right of page).
7. Click on Links > External IDs.
8. Choose "SuperControl" underneath the heading VisitScotland Availability Provider.
9. Then type in the ID listed within your SuperControl Visit Scotland page (step 2).
10. Click Save.