Booking.com Content API Onboarding
If you already have listings on Booking.com they will not show on this page since they will be displayed in the Legacy integration page.
The Content API integration will be for NEW listings only.
NB. New listing - a property that has never been listed on Booking.com previously.
1. Go to Integrations > Channel Manager > International > Booking.com.
You will be prompted to contact email@example.com so we can map your Legal Entity ID from Booking.com.
If your Legal Entity ID is not on the list provided to us by Booking.com our client care team will inform you as you will need to contact Booking.com to obtain the LEID.
Please use this link for the application of a Legal Entity ID https://join.booking.com/build-group/partner.html?aid=1159539
It might look as if you are applying to join Booking.com again, but this is the correct form to apply for the Legal Entity ID
Once you have received your LEID, please forward it to us.
We will add it to the system and once you had confirmation from our Client Care team that this has been done, you can continue to step number 2.
2. Next to the property you want to list on Booking.com, click "Property settings" and enter in as much information as you can for each heading:
3. Return back to your Booking.com integration page and click "Onboard". A progress tracker will appear underneath.
If you have any other property information missing to send to Booking.com you will have an alert display like this. Work through each page to enter in the information provided (click the necessary links to direct you to the required pages).
4. Once all information is validated your progress tracker will run checks through Booking.com and then the final stage "Ready to open" means your listing is populated on Booking.com.
5. To publish the listing live and bookable on Booking.com click "Activate".
Please note it can take Booking.com 48 hours to build your listing.
It won't give me access to add my uplift, how do I do this?
Once you click "Onboard" and the building of your listing has completed, the Room/Hotel ID fields will become populated. Once these are added you will have access to enter your uplift.
How long should it take for my listing to be built on Booking.com?
It can take up to 24 hours for Booking.com to complete your listing.
If I want to change any of my content do I do this in SuperControl or Booking.com?
Your content should be updated in SuperControl. Once changes are made it will trigger an update to Booking.com and the change should appear within 24 hours.
What rates will be applied to Booking.com bookings?
When the listing has been built, we create a Standard rate and a Non refundable rate. This is an automatic process, however if you wish to only have one set rate, please create a ticket and the Client care team will remove the non refundable rate.