How do I set the HomeAway integration with SuperControl (fewer than 5 listings)?
1. Log into HomeAway and from your calendar click the up/down arrows icon then select "Import Calendar".
A pop-up will appear. In the field Calendar URL you need to paste the link to be copied from SuperControl (see below)
2. Next log into SuperControl and go to Integrations > Admin tools > iCal Feed. Click on "Individual properties":
3. Copy the "Basic iCal feed" link for your property.
(Highlight the entire link, right click your mouse and select Copy):
4. Go back onto the HomeAway page and paste the link into the Calendar URL field in the pop-up.
Make sure to add all other relevant information as well. Then click Import Calendar.
5. Next you need to export the iCal feed URL from HomeAway and enter it into SuperControl.
Again click the up/down arrows and select the option Export calendar this time.
Select the complete text in the field, right click on your mouse and choose Copy.
6. Back in Supercontrol go to Integrations > Admin tools > iCal Feed.
Click “Import” and enter the iCal calendar export links from HomeaAway against the correct property and Save.
Please note with iCal the availability updates can take 4-6 hours to synchronise.
You can only import iCal from one third party per property into SuperControl.
To import more than one link, please see the article on importing multiple iCal links-
To boost your bookings with HomeAway, watch this webinar.
See also the HomeAway blog article https://www.lodgify.com/blog/import-availability-calendar-homeaway-vrbo-ical/ for this topic.