How do I set the HomeAway integration with SuperControl (fewer than 5 listings)?
1. Log into HomeAway and from your calendar click the cog icon and select "Import Calendar".
2. Next log into SuperControl and go to Integrations > Admin tools > iCal Feed. Click on "Individual properties":
3. Copy the "Basic iCal feed" link for your property and paste the link to HomeAway.
(Highlight the entire link, right click your mouse and select Copy - in HomeAway, right click in the Import calendar field and select Paste):
4. Then, you should go to Integrations > Admin tools > iCal Feed.
5. Click “Import” and enter the iCal calendar export links from HomeaAway and Save.
Please note with iCal the availability updates can take 4-6 hours to synchronise.
You can only import iCal from one third party per property into SuperControl.
To import more than one link, please see the article on importing multiple iCal links-
To boost your bookings with HomeAway, watch this webinar.